Thank you for your interest in our volunteer opportunities!
We don't take walk-ins, so please schedule your volunteer shift in advance by email. We have lots of volunteers and groups, and it typically takes 4 weeks to get a date, so please don't wait til the last minute!
· Wear closed toe shoes and comfortable clothing. You may get a little dirty.
· Look for a staff member when you arrive. If it is your first time, they will provide an overview of our programs answer any questions. Each time you volunteer, a staff member will provide guidance on the day's activities.
· Sign in when you arrive and sign out when you leave.
· Sign a copy of the Volunteer Release Form.
· Youth Volunteer Opportunities: We believe that it is important to start at a young age to give back to our community. Our goal is to keep our youth safe and encourage them to continue as volunteers here and at other organizations.
For everyone under the age of 18, we require:
A parent or guardian must sign the release form
No one under the age of 16 may volunteer unless accompanied by an adult. NO EXCEPTIONS!